5th annual current issues in workplace safety and insurance law.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Corporate Subject:
- 5th annual current issues in workplace safety and insurance law.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2008
- Portion of Title:
- Current issues in workplace safety and insurance law
- Variant Title:
- Fifth annual current issues in workplace safety and insurance law
- Item Description:
Chair: Stephen C. Roberts."Thursday, May 22, 2008."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : form ;c28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Workplace safety and insurance law and judicial review / [Jerry A. Raso]
- Significant new decisions from the Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal / by Michael Zacks
- [Bill 187 : opening Pandora?s box / Colleen M. Stewart]
- Summary of Bill 187 amendments to the WSIA / [Laura A. Vurma]
- OWA submissions on Bill 187 consultation policies / [prepared by Laura Vurma ; approved by Jorma Halonen]
- Recent WSIA amendments and interim policies : a worker-side perspective [presentation slides] / Laura Vurma
- Discrimination compared to what? : choosing a comparator in an age discrimination case / [Teresa A. Gianfelice]
- WSIAT practice direction : procedure when raising a human rights or Charter question / [Sophie Martel]
- The regulation of paralegals in Ontario : implications for the Workplace Safety & Insurance Appeals Tribunal and the broader administrative justice sector / [Marsha Faubert]
- Regulation of paralegals [presentation slides] / [Zeynep Onen]
- The termination of an injured worker : the worker's perspective / [Michael J. Pretsell]
- Occupational disease update [presentation slides] / David W. Brady
- Service excellence [occupational disease update] [presentation slides] / [Marjorie Mercer]
- [Practical tips on appeal preparation / Robert A. Boswell]
- Practical tips on appeal preparation / [Gary W. Newhouse].