The estate plan : dynamic or dynamited?
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, 2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The estate plan : dynamic or dynamited?
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, 2008
- Variant Title:
- Trusts & estates : the estate plan : dynamic or dynamited?
- Variant Title:
- Trusts and estates : the estate plan : dynamic or dynamited?
- Item Description:
At head of title: Trusts & estates.Co-chairs: Craig R. Vander Zee, Ann Elise Alexander."Tuesday, February 5, 2008"--Agenda page.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- The estate plan gone astray [presentation slides] / Jordan M. Atin
- Beneficiaries on ice : assisted reproductive technology and succession law in Ontario / by Clare E. Burns and Claire Houston
- How to recognize and work with clients with diminished capacity / [Ian M. Hull]
- A collective approach to capacity assessment : lawyers and assessors working together / Michel Silberfeld
- Working together to determine capacity [presentation slides] / Michel Silberfeld
- Planning for the disabled child : dependant support claims for the disabled child / written by Susan J. Woodley
- Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) : how to plan for inheritances and settlements to protect ODSP funding / Nimali D. Gamage
- [The estate plan : dynamic or dynamited advances from parents to children / Corina S. Weigl, Hilary E. Laidlaw, Brian A. Schnurr]
- [Dependant support claims in the context of the broken and unwed family / Archie J. Rabinowitz]
- Genetics and the estate claim : life after death / Kimberly A. Whaley, Helena Likwornik
- Organ and tissue donation and powers of attorney / [James F. O?Brien]
- The secret trust : [do they work for the private lover or the mystery child? / M. Jasmine Sweatman]
- Legal proceedings involving charities and the Public Guardian and Trustee / [Dana F. De Sante]
- Legal proceedings involving charities and the Public Guardian and Trustee [presentation slides] / [Dana F. De Sante]
- Understanding the attribution rules : a primer / Sabina Mexis
- Proactive estate planning for shareholders of family companies / by Sheila M. Crummey
- Estate freezes that melt / James A. Sweetlove
- Selected estate planning issues involving assets held in joint ownership / [Barry S. Corbin]
- Disputes involving joint accounts and investments / [Liza C. Sheard]
- After Pecore : dealing with survivorship interests / by Clare A. Sullivan.