Clients, clients, everywhere : essential tips for aspiring rainmakers.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The new legal philosophy and methodology "eco-ectogenics;" law office economics and management workshop handbook / [by] Frederick A. Patmon ; Theme: Expanding dimensions of black lawyers ; Workshop: Professional corporations and partnerships ; [Material for] National Bar Association, 47th Annual Convention, August 1-5, 1972, Fontainebleau Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida.
KF 315 Z9 P35
Reducing the costs of legal services : possible approaches by the Federal Government : a report prepared for and presented to the Subcommittee on Representation of Citizen Interests, now merged with the subcommittee on constitutional rights of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, revised November 18, 1975 / [by Thomas Ehrlich and Murray L. Schwartz]. --
KF 316 A25 1975
- Clients, clients, everywhere : essential tips for aspiring rainmakers.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2008
- Portion of Title:
- Essential tips for aspiring rainmakers
- Item Description:
Co-chairs: Susannah B. Roth and Lisa L. Stam."Wednesday, November 5, 2008."Nancy M. Shapiro's paper includes a table of Ontario business networking groups.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Networking through community involvement and social activities / Nancy Shapiro
- Networking through community involvement and social activities [presentation slides] / Nancy M. Shapiro
- [Building your practice through writing and technology / Suzana Popovic-Montag]
- [Articles on rainmaking / Gregory D. Goulin]
- Sustaining practice styles / by Timothy G. Leishman
- Easting for success [presentation slides] / Kate Dewhirst.