Remedies for unfair tactics in family law cases : is self-representation an unfair tactic?
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Remedies for unfair tactics in family law cases : is self-representation an unfair tactic?
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2008
- Variant Title:
- Is self-representation an unfair tactic? : remedies for unfair tactics in family law cases
- Item Description:
Chair: Jacqueline M. Mills."Monday, March 31, 2008."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Negotiating fair and effective domestic contracts / Esther L. Lenkinski, Caitlin Cohen
- Self-represented litigants in the family courts : is self-representation an unfair tactic? / by Georgina Carson and Michael Stangarone
- Calculating net family property : addressing unfair practices / by Robert M. Halpern and Jennifer Wilson
- Parental generosity : gifts vs. loans / Stacie R. Glazman
- How to handle questionable allegations of child abuse / [Lorne V. Glass and Tammy Law]
- [Unfair tactics by counsel : the role of counsel / Aaron Franks]
- "Questionable" game playing / Daniel Melamed, Jennifer Marston
- [Case comment on Wildman v. Wildman, Debora v. Debora and Lynch v. Segal / Philip M. Epstein and Aaron Franks]
- Best costs arguments / Bryan R.G. Smith
- Effective use of two extraordinary remedies : contempt orders and orders appointing receiver / by Harold Niman and Deborah MacKenzie
- It's my third party, and I'll cry if I want to / by Bruce Dunsmuir
- How to avoid the complaint-dealing with unrepresented and self-represented parties in family law / [Shari B. Slonim]
- Battling bias : an outline / Kelly Jordan & Julie Frizell Tyas.