Privacy : current themes and trends.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Legislative history of the Privacy act of 1974, S. 3418, Public Law 93-579 : source book on privacy / Committee on Government Operations, United States Senate, and the Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives, Subcommittee on Government Information and Individual Rights. --
KF 1262 A315 A15 1976
- Privacy : current themes and trends.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2008
- Other Title:
- Privacy : privacy : current themes and trends
- Item Description:
At head of title: Privacy.Co-chairs: Mary C. O'Donoghue, Priscilla Platt."Monday, February 4, 2008"--Agenda page.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- [Privacy regulators : current themes and trends under PIPEDA, PHIPA, M/FIPPA [presentation slides] / Kenneth S. Anderson]
- Current themes and trends under PIPEDA : an insider's view [presentation slides] / Patricia Kosseim
- [Latest issues that will keep privacy practitioners busy for a decade : CIPPIC reports, submissions, formal complaints / Philippa E. Lawson]
- Responding to privacy complaints or breaches under Ontario's public sector access and privacy legislation / by Priscilla Platt and Adam Kardash.