Brave new world new rules and new technology.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Brave new world new rules and new technology.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2010
- Variant Title:
- Civil litigation : brave new world : new rules and new technology
- Item Description:
Program chairs: Guillermo Schible, Audrey P. Ramsay."Tuesday, February 16, 2010."At head of title: Civil litigation."The 35th Annual OBA Institute of Continuing Legal Education."--Cover.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Selected strategies for working with the "new" rules [presentation slides] / R. Lee Akazaki
- Bold strokes and subtle strategies for working with the "new" rules of civil procedure / by R. Lee Akazaki
- Electronic discovery : no
- you can't ignore it any more! / Daniel Boivin
- Documentary discovery in the electronic age [presentation slides] / Susan Wortzman, Susan Caskey
- Privacy & litigation [presentation slides] / presented by Priscilla Platt, David Goodis
- How does a tribunal balance the competing interests of openness and privacy? / David Goodis
- [Use of demonstrative evidence at trial / John A. McLeish]
- Evidence cases from 2009 / James Morton
- Anton Piller orders / Elissa Goodman
- Norwich orders [presentation slides] / Luis Sarabia
- The basket clause prayer for relief : uses and limits / Luis G. Sarabia, Stephanie Couzin
- [Wagg motions / Gail E. Glickman]
- Pre-action discovery of non-parties in Ontario / by Ryder Gilliland and Emily Harris
- Demonstrative evidence : critical albeit clichéd / Jody W. Iczkovitz ; Demonstrative evidence : critical albeit clichéd : addendum / Jody W. Iczkovitz.