Self-represented litigants : practice tips for counsel and adjudicators.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Self-represented litigants : practice tips for counsel and adjudicators.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2010
- Portion of Title:
- Practice tips for counsel and adjudicators
- Variant Title:
- Self-represented litigants : practice tips for counsel and adjudicators
- Item Description:
At head of title: Public sector lawyers.Program chairs: Ann Somerville, Kevin Lunney."Tuesday, February 16, 2010.""The 35th Annual OBA Institute of Continuing Legal Education."--Cover.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal : decision no. 866/041 / [submitted by Brian Cook]
- Summary of points of provided to judges concerning presiding over trials involving self-represented litigants / [Gloria J. Epstein]
- Statement of principles on self-represented litigants and accused persons / [Ann Somerville]
- Dealing with self-represented litigants : some ethical obligations pursuant to the Rules of professional conduct / [Caterina Galati]
- [Dealing with self-represented litigants : five survival tips [presentation slides] / Heather Mackay]
- Tips for dealing with the self-represented litigant (SRL) / Kareena Wilding.