Sharing and using personal information in a digital environment : striking the privacy balance.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Legislative history of the Privacy act of 1974, S. 3418, Public Law 93-579 : source book on privacy / Committee on Government Operations, United States Senate, and the Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives, Subcommittee on Government Information and Individual Rights. --
KF 1262 A315 A15 1976
- Sharing and using personal information in a digital environment : striking the privacy balance.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2010
- Variant Title:
- Privacy law : sharing and using personal information in a digital environment : striking the privacy balance
- Item Description:
At head of title: Privacy law.Co-chairs: Priscilla Platt, Howard Simkevitz."Tuesday, February 16, 2010.""The 35th Annual OBA Institute of Continuing Legal Education."--Cover.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- [Privacy case law : a year in review [presentation slides] / Adam Kardash]
- Bill C-27 : the Electronic Commerce Protection Act spam and PIPEDA amendments / [Howard Simkevitz]
- How does a tribunal balance the competing interests of openness and privacy / David Goodis
- [Privacy & litigation [presentation slides] / [Priscilla Platt and David Goodis]
- [Handling practical privacy issues in litigation : special considerations for electronic discovery [presentation slides] / Martin Felsky]
- Social networking handbook / [submitted by Stan Chau].