International labor law : cases and materials on workers' rights in the global economy /
- Publication info:
- St. Paul, Minn. : Thomson/West, c2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- International labor law : cases and materials on workers' rights in the global economy / by James Atleson ... [et al.] for the Labor Law Group.
- Other Authors:
St. Paul, Minn. : Thomson/West, 2008
- Item Description:
- Physical Description:
lvi, 1032 p. ; 27 cm.
Table of Contents
- The International Labor Organization
- Labor rights and international human rights
- Governmental and inter-governmental action on labor rights and trade
- Corporate codes of conduct
- Litigation and international labor standards
- Cross-border labor organizing and collective bargaining
- Crossing borders : international labor rights and migrant workers
- Women workers in the global economy
- Child labor in the global economy.