International arbitration and mediation : a practical guide /
- Publication info:
- Austin : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, c2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- International arbitration and mediation : a practical guide / Michael McIlwrath, John Savage.
- Main Author:
- McIlwrath, Michael.
- Other Authors:
Austin : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, 2010
- Physical Description:
xi, 515 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -462) and index.
Table of Contents
- The elements of an international dispute resolution agreement
- Negotiating an international dispute resolution agreement
- When the dispute arises
- International settlement negotiation and mediation
- The conduct of the arbitration
- After the arbitration : challenge, recognition, and enforcement of the award
- ICSID and investment treaty arbitration
- Appendix 1. Glossary of international arbitration terms and abbreviations
- Appendix 2. Caseload of selected arbitral institutions
- Appendix 3. List of selected international arbitration and mediation institutions, rules, laws, conventions and other instruments
- Appendix 4. Model clauses for institutional arbitration
- Appendix 5. Model clause for ad hoc arbitration
- Appendix 6. Model early case assessment (ECA) template
- Appendix 7. Suggested model request for arbitration for ICC arbitration
- Appendix 8. Model answer to request for arbitration [and counterclaim] for ICC arbitration
- Appendix 9. Suggested model terms of reference for ICC arbitration
- Appendix 10. Suggested model provisional timetable for ICC arbitration
- Appendix 11. Suggested model request to produce documents for ICC arbitration
- Appendix 12. Suggested model privilege log for ICC arbitration
- Appendix 13. Suggested model 'Redfern schedule' for ICC arbitration
- Appendix 14. Bibliography
- Appendix 15. Netherlands model bilateral investment treaty
- Appendix 16. US model BIT.