Special issue : law and society reconsidered / edited by Austin Sarat.
- Publication info:
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands : Elsevier, 2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Special issue : law and society reconsidered / edited by Austin Sarat.
- Main Author:
- Sarat, Austin.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands : Elsevier, 2008
- 1st ed.
- Portion of Title:
- Law and society reconsidered
- Physical Description:
ix, 217 p. : ill ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Embracing eclecticism / Patrick Ewick
- Dr. Strangelove (rr: How I learned to stop worrying and love methodology) / Michael McCann
- Precedents of injustice : thinking about history in law and society scholarship / Eve Darian-Smith
- Deconstructing law and society : a sociolegal aesthetics / Jonathan Goldberg-Hiller
- Would you like theory with that? : bridging the divide between policy-oriented empirical legal research, critical theory and politics / Rosemary Hunter
- International law and sociolegal scholarship : toward a spatial global legal pluralism / Sally Engle Merry
- Policing and the politics of public and private in post-Katrina New Orleans / Adelaide H. Villmoare
- Remorse and psychopathy at the penalty phase of the capital trial : how psychiatry's view of "moral insanity" helps build the case for death / Richard Weisman.