Lawmaking for development : explorations into the theory and practice of international legislative projects /
- Publication info:
- [Leiden] : Leiden University Press, c2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
|Due: Aug 26, 2019||LAW-BOOK|
On the Shelf
- Lawmaking for development : explorations into the theory and practice of international legislative projects / edited by J. Arnscheidt, B. van Rooij and J.M. Otto.
- Other Authors:
[Leiden] : Leiden University Press, 2008
- Physical Description:
277 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -270) and index.
Table of Contents
- Lawmaking for development : an introduction / B. van Rooij, J. Arnscheidt and J.M. Otto
- Law and development, law and economics and the fate of legal technical assistance / S. Newton
- Using legislative theory to improve law and development projects / J.M. Otto, W.S.R. Stoter, and J. Arnscheidt
- Quality of legislation : a law and development project / N.A. Florijn
- Lawmaking, development and the rule of law / A.W. Seidman and R.B. Seidman
- Legislation in a global perspective / I.C. van der Vlies
- Bargaining about the land bill : making effective legislation to protect arable land in China / B. van Rooij
- Amalgamating environmental law in Indonesia / A.W. Bedner
- Lawmaking in the new South Africa / R.B. Mqeke
- Comments on lawmaking and legal reforms in Central Asia / J.J. Deppe
- The codification process of Russian civil law / F.J.M. Feldbrugge
- The Russian experience : a Dutch perspective on legislative collaboration / W. Snijders.