Simplifying simplified procedure.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Ontario Bar Association, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Corporate Subject:
- Simplifying simplified procedure.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Ontario Bar Association, 2010
- Item Description:
Program chair: Kathryn Podrebarac."Thursday, May 6, 2010."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : ill., forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Simplified procedure : an overview / by Hershel Sahian
- Motions and discovery / [Catherine R. Bruni]
- Summary judgment in simplified procedure / [Carolyn Brandow]
- Rules of Civil Procedure : summary judgment [table of comparison]
- Trial under the simplified procedure / Kimberly Boara Alexander
- Opportunities for settlement in the simplified procedure / [Colby Linthwaite]
- Cost consequences under simplified procedure : (a guide to Rule 76.13) : or how to avoid losing entitlement to costs or worse / Timothy M. Morgan.