- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Ontario Bar Association, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Competition law for non-competition lawyers : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Competition law for non-competition lawyers: an intensive review, held in Vancouver, B.C. on June 9, 2005 / course instructor, Stanley Wong ; CLE program lawyer, Raymond Lee.
KF 1609 A2 C635 2005
- Corporate Subject:
- Consumer law.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Ontario Bar Association, 2010
- Item Description:
Chair: Catherine Bate."Friday, June 4, 2010."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : ill., forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Ontario consumer protection legislation : recent developments / by Les Chaiet
- Consumer Protection Act, 2002 [presentation slides] / by Les Chaiet
- Cost of credit disclosures : leasing and financing agreements [presentation slides] / Nicole Kutlesa
- [Dealing with the Motor Vehicle Dealer Act, 2002 / Jennifer E. Babe]
- The Payday Loans Act, 2008 : a regulatory regime aimed at consumer protection / [Brian Pitkin]
- [Resources for advising retail clients : gift cards, rebates and online sales / Catherine P. Bate]
- [Misleading advertising and deceptive marketing practices under the Competition Act : the importance of an effective corporate compliance program / Janine MacNeil and James Musgrove (with the assistance of Damien Liddle)]
- The 2009 Competition Act amendments : assessing your marketing practices [presentation slides] / Janine MacNeil.