Current issues in workplace safety and insurance law : 2010.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Ontario Bar Association, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Corporate Subject:
- Corporate Subject:
- Current issues in workplace safety and insurance law : 2010.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Ontario Bar Association, 2010
- Item Description:
Co-chairs: Stephen C. Roberts, John Bartolomeo."Wednesday, May 26, 2010."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Update on significant new WSIAT decisions / presented by Cindy Trower
- Case comment on decision no. 1657/07 / by Teresa A. Gianfelice
- [WSIAT case law and judicial review / Ian J. Strachan]
- Return to work (RTW) issues : employer perspective [presentation slides] / [Laura Russell]
- Entitlement following work disruptions / [Suzanne M. Dajczak]
- Entitlement following work disruptions / by Ryan J. Conlin
- Update on recurrences [presentation slides] / John C. Russell
- [New workplace violence legislation / Norm Keith and Cathy Chandler]
- Understanding and preparing for Bill 168 : the new workplace violence and harassment prevention legislation [presentation slides] / presented by Norm Keith
- Update on labour market re-entry / [Gary W. Newhouse]
- [A different perspective on labour market re-entry / Robert A. Boswell]
- Paralegal regulation : emerging issues / by Peter N. Sholdas
- [Excerpts from decisions of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal / Daniel S. Revington]
- [Paralegal Standing Committee report to Convocation dated January 28, 2010, February 25, 2010 and April 22, 2010]
- [Excerpts from minutes of Convocation for January 28, 2010]
- [Exceprts form the Law Society Act R.S.O. 1990, chapter L.8]
- Excerpts from Law Society by-law 4]
- Emerging WSIB issues : a time of change / by Michael Zacks
- Emerging issues in workers' compensation in Ontario / by Marion Endicott.