The development of liability between neighbours /
- Publication info:
- Cambridge [UK] ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
- The development of liability between neighbours / edited by James Gordley.
- Other Authors:
Cambridge [UK] ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2010
- Physical Description:
xi, 225 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
9780521767668 (cloth : alk. paper)9780521767668
Table of Contents
- Disturbances among neighbours : an introduction / James Gordley
- Relationships between neighbours : England and Wales, 1850-2000 / Paula Giliker
- Disturbances among neighbours in French law / James Gordley
- Disturbances between neighbours in Germany, 1850-2000 / Andreas Thier
- Fault liability between neighbours in the Netherlands, 1850-2000 / A.J. Verheij
- Neighbourhood liability in Scotland, 1850-2000 / Gordon D. L. Cameron
- Relations between neighbours in Spanish law, 1850-2000 / Aniceto Masferrer.