Citizenship and its exclusions : a classical, constitutional, and critical race critique /
- Publication info:
- New York, N.Y. New York University Press, c2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Problems and prospects of refugee law : papers presented at the Colloquium organized by the Graduate Institute of International Studies in collaboration with the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Geneva, 23 and 24 May, 1991 / edited by Vera Gowlland and Klaus Samson.
K 3230 R45 A55 1991A
- Citizenship and its exclusions : a classical, constitutional, and critical race critique / Ediberto Román.
- Main Author:
- Román, Ediberto.
New York, N.Y. New York University Press, 2010
- Physical Description:
xv, 209 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Introduction : the citizenship construct
- The creation of the concept : the classical period
- The city-states of the dark ages
- The movement toward nascent nation-states
- The philosophical influence of the enlightenment
- The De Jure subordinates
- The De Facto subordinates?
- A new vision of citizenship?