Due process in international commercial arbitration /
- Publication info:
- Oxford [UK] ; Toronto : Oxford University Press, c2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Due process in international commercial arbitration / Matti S. Kurkela , Santtu Turunen, and Conflict Management Institute (COMI).
- Main Author:
- Kurkela, Matti, 1951-
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Oxford [UK] ; Toronto : Oxford University Press, 2010
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
xxv, 555 p. ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 207-217) and index.
Table of Contents
- Due process and arbitration
- The New York Convention as a starting point
- Arbitration agreement as basis of jurisdiction
- Aspects of jurisdiction other than the agreement
- The panel and due process
- Due process related to facts and evidence
- The role of the panel in the proceedings
- Fair arbitration : opportunity to present one's case
- Due process, lex proceduralia, fair arbitration : procedural foundation of arbitration
- Appendices. Commercial arbitration rules and mediation as amended and effective June 1, 2009 / American Arbitration Association
- Arbitration Act 1996 of England
- CIETAC arbitration rules / China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- Comi rules of arbitration / University of Helsinki Conflict Management Institute
- FCCC rules : rules of the Arbitration Institute of the Cnetral Chamber of Commerce of Finland
- FCCC expedited rules : rules for expedited arbitration of the Arbitration Institute of the Cnetral Chamber of Commerce of Finland
- IBA ethics : IBA rules of ethics for international arbitrators
- IBA guidelines on conflicts of interest in international arbitrations, 22 May 2004
- IBA rules on the taking of evidence in internaitonal commercial arbitration : adopted by a resolution of the IBA Council 1 June 1999
- ICC rules in force as from 1 January 1998
- London Court of International Abritration (LCIA) rules : (adopted to take effect for arbitrations commencing on or after 1 January 1998)
- International Law Association recommendations on the application of public policy as a ground for refusing recognition or enforcement of international arbitral awards
- Swiss rules of international arbitration (Swiss rules)
- UNCITRAL model law on international commercial arbitration / United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITAL)
- Resolution adopted by the General Assembly
- WIPO arbitration rules : effective from October 1, 2002).