The democratic aspects of trade union recognition /
- Publication info:
- Oxford ; Portland, Or. : Hart, 2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The democratic aspects of trade union recognition / Alan Bogg.
- Main Author:
- Bogg, Alan.
Oxford ; Portland, Or. : Hart, 2009
- Item Description:
Erratum sheet tipped in.
- Physical Description:
xxxi, 303 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Reappraising Kahn-Freund : the coherence of collective laissez-faire
- The rise of the legal duty to bargain : the resilience of collective laissez-faire
- The Third Way and liberal labour law
- The Third Way and Republican labour law
- The political theory of union recognition campaigns I : liberal neutrality and the cultural marketplace
- The political theory of union recognition campaigns II : the problem of adaptive preferences
- The political theory of collective bargaining : pluralism, deliberation and the duty to bargain.