Democracy, law and governance /
- Publication info:
- Farnham, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The theory and practice of political law / Gregory Tardi ; foreword to the first edition by Hon. Peter Milliken, Speaker of the House of Commons ; forewords to the second edition by Hon. Irwin Cotler, P.C., Hon Peter MacKay, P.C., Attorneys General and Ministers of Justice of Canada.
K 487 P65 T37 2016
- Democracy, law and governance / Jacques Lenoble and Marc Maesschalck.
- Main Author:
- Lenoble, Jacques, 1950-
- Other Authors:
Farnham, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2010
- Physical Description:
vi, 268 p.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -261) and index.
Table of Contents
- From a hermeneutic critique to a pragmatist redefinition of the rule of recognition
- From a positivist to a genetic approach to the conventionality of law : a necessary broadening of the pragmatist theory of law
- A first neo-institutionalist approach : the new institutional economics
- The second neo-institutionalist approach : towards a relational and collaborative governance through dialogue
- Political pragmatism and social attention
- Towards a genetic approach to governance.