Queer theory : law, culture empire /
- Publication info:
- Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon ; New York : Routledge, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Humanitarian initiative against political "disappearances" : a study of the status and potential of international humanitarian and human rights instruments, and the role of the Internationl [sic] Committee of the Red Cross, in protecting against the practice of enforced or involuntary "disappearances" / Jan Egeland.
K 3242.5 E35 1982
- Queer theory : law, culture empire / edited by Robert Leckey and Kim Brooks.
- Other Authors:
Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon ; New York : Routledge, 2010
- Physical Description:
xvi, 217 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Queer theory, neoliberalism and urban governance / Jon Binnie
- De-radicalising the rights claims of sexual subalterns through 'tolerance' / Ratna Kapur
- Bollywood cinema and queer sexualities / Shohini Ghosh
- Post-apartheid fraternity, post-apartheid democracy, post-apartheid sexuality : queer reflections on Jane Alexander's Butcher boys / Jaco Barnard-Naude?
- The judicial virtue of sexuality / Leslie J. Moran
- Reproductive outsiders: the perils and disruptive potential of reproductive coalitions / Jenni Millbank
- Queer-religious potentials in US same-sex marriage debates / Jeffrey A. Redding
- What's queer about polygamy? / Margaret Denike
- An 'imperial' strategy? : the use of comparative and international law in arguments about LGBT rights / Nicholas Bamforth
- Reproducing empire in same-sex relationship recognition and immigration law reform / Nan Seuffert
- Unsettled / Ruthann Robson.