Administrative justice in context /
- Publication info:
- Oxford ; Portland, Or. : Hart, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Administrative justice in context / edited by Michael Adler.
- Other Authors:
Oxford ; Portland, Or. : Hart, 2010
- Physical Description:
xxvi, 531 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- The changing context of governance: implications for administration and justice / Andrew Gamble, Robert Thomas
- Delivering choice and administering justice: contested logics of public services / John Clarke, Janet Newman, Morag McDermont
- Developments in E-government / Helen Margetts, Martin Partington
- The audit society: helping to develop or undermine trust in government? / Irvine Lapsley, Jeremy Lonsdale
- Changes in human rights / David Feldman
- Understanding and analysing administrative justice / Michael Adler
- The organisation of administrative justice systems: the role of political mistrust / Robert A. Kagan
- A cultural analysis of administrative justice / Simon Halliday, Colin Scott
- Through the eyes of bureaucrats: how front-line officials understand administrative justice / Marc Hertogh
- Towards the horizontal effect of administrative justice principles / Dawn Oliver
- Where and how should the private sector ombudsman be seen in the administrative justice landscape? / Walter Merricks
- Administrative justice in Australia / Robin Creyke
- Administrative justice from a Continental European perspective / Albertjan Tollenaar, Ko De Ridder
- Administrative justice in a Scandinavian legal context: from a liberal and a social state to a market state or a milieu state / Carsten Henrichsen
- Grievances, remedies and the state
- -revisited and re-appraised / Patrick Birkinshaw
- A holistic approach to administrative justice? / Tom Mullen
- Joining up citizen redress in UK central government / Patrick Dunleavy, Simon Bastow, Jane Tinkler, Sofia Goldchluk, Ed Towers
- Current developments in the UK
- -complaints procedures and ombudsmen / Jackie Gulland
- Current developments in the UK: system building
- -from tribunals to administrative justice / Brian Thompson.