Intermediated securities : legal problems and practical issues /
- Publication info:
- Oxford ; Portland, Or. : Hart, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Intermediated securities : legal problems and practical issues / edited by Louise Gullifer and Jennifer Payne.
- Other Authors:
Oxford ; Portland, Or. : Hart, 2010
- Item Description:
"The origins of this book lie in a conference at Harris Manchester College, Oxford on 20 March 2009"--P. [vii].
- Physical Description:
xxxii, 291 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Ownership of securities : the problems caused by intermediation / Louise Gullifer
- Interests in securities : practical problems and conceptual solutions / Ben McFarlane and Robert Stevens
- Intermediated securities : issues arising from insolvency / Gabriel Moss
- Core issues under the UNIDROT (Geneva) Convention on Intermediated Securities : views from the United States and Japan / Charles W. Monney, Jr and Hideki Kanda
- The legal nature of securities : inspirations from comparative law / Eva Micheler
- Reuse of financial collateral revisited / Erica Johansson
- Taking security over intermediated securities : chapter V of the UNIDROT (Geneva) Convention on Intermediated Securities / Antony Zacaroli
- Intermediated securities and the right to vote in the UK / Jennifer Payne
- Intermediated securities : the choice of a choice of law rule / Maisie Ooi
- Remarks on the Geneva Securities Convention's development and its future / Herbert Kronke
- Intermediated securities : views from Europe / Habib Motani, Karin Wallin-Norman and Teun Struycken
- Appendix. UNIDROT Convention on Substantive Rules for Intermediated Securities : the Geneva Securities Convention 2009.