Lawyers as peacemakers : practicing holistic, problem-solving law /
- Publication info:
- Chicago, Ill. : American Bar Association, c2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Lawyers as peacemakers : practicing holistic, problem-solving law / J. Kim Wright.
- Main Author:
- Wright, J. Kim.
Chicago, Ill. : American Bar Association, 2010
- Physical Description:
xl, 518 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -492) and index.
Table of Contents
- A fundamental shift of mind and integration of heart into law
- Vectors, models, approaches, processes, and lenses of the shift in law
- Making the transition
- Multidimensional holistic well-being
- Expanding the lawyer's toolbox : skills that work in any practice
- Putting our skills to work in the world
- Appendix A. Positive psychology : five paths to positivity / David N. Shearon
- Appendix B. Are court-rooms battlegrounds for losers? : non-adversarial approaches to resolution without litigation / Susan Daicoff
- Appendix C. Therapeutic jurisprudence / Michael S. King
- Appendix D. Practicing on purpose in the law firm : providing productivity & profitability with personal wellness and professional values / Gretchen Duhaime.