State-religion relationships and human rights law [electronic resource] : towards a right to religiously neutral governance /
- Publication info:
- Leiden ; Boston : Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2010.
- EBook, Book, Online
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Code of Canon Law annotated : Latin-English edition of the Code of Canon Law and English-language translation of the 5th Spanish-language edition of the commentary prepared under the responsibility of the Instituto Martín de Azpilcueta / edited by E. Caparros, M. Thériault, J. Thorn.
K 3282 C2 C37 1993
- State-religion relationships and human rights law [electronic resource] : towards a right to religiously neutral governance / by Jeroen Temperman.
- Main Author:
- Temperman, Jeroen.
Leiden ; Boston : Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2010
Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Physical Description:
lviii, 382 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -358) and index.
9789004181489 (hbk. : alk. paper)9789004181496 (electronic book)
Access restricted to York University faculty, staff and students with a valid York University IP address.
Table of Contents
- Religious states, state religions & state churches
- State support & state acknowledgement of religion
- Accommodation of religions & non-identification
- Secularism & separation of state and religion
- Secular state ideologies & negative identification
- Preliminary legal questions concerning establishment of religion and state atheism
- Religious laws & the state
- State entanglement with religion & the equal religious rights of others, freedom of expression, freedom of association and equal employment opportunities
- Religion & education
- Religion & politics
- Towards religiously neutral governance.