Forensic science in court : the role of the expert witness /
- Publication info:
- Chichester, UK ; Hoboken, NJ : Wiley-Blackwell, 2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Forensic science in court : the role of the expert witness / Wilson Wall.
- Main Author:
- Wall, W. J. (Wilson J.)
Chichester, UK ; Hoboken, NJ : Wiley-Blackwell, 2009
- Physical Description:
xi, 164 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Where the law comes from : you don't mess about with The People
- The legal system and how it works
- Rules of evidence as they apply to expert witnesses
- Appointment of experts and the written report
- The expert forensic scientist in court
- Statistics and statistical inferences
- Ethical and scientific considerations for the forensic scientist
- Appendix. Methods of quoting published law reports in various jurisdictions.