State policies for undocumented immigrants : policy-making and outcomes in the U.S., 1998-2005 /
- Publication info:
- El Paso [Tex.] : LFB Scholarly Pub., 2010.
On the Shelf
The United States Commission on Immigration Reform : the interim and final reports and commentary / edited by Gabriel J. Chin with the editors of the University of Cincinnati Immigration and Nationality Law Review (1998-99) ; Morgain Sprague (project editor) ; Adam Bleile ... [et al.].
JV 6483 U225 2000
- State policies for undocumented immigrants : policy-making and outcomes in the U.S., 1998-2005 / Andrew Thangasamy.
- Main Author:
- Thangasamy, Andrew.
El Paso [Tex.] : LFB Scholarly Pub., 2010
- Physical Description:
vii, 254 p. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
9781593323875 (hardcover : alk. paper)1593323875 (hardcover : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Comparative immigration studies and U.S. sub-national state policy making
- A nested analysis of state policy outcomes for undocumented immigrants
- Lowering barriers to higher education for undocumented immigrants
- Licensing undocumented immigrant drivers in the states, 1998-2005
- Pre-natal health care for undocumented immigrant women
- Framing the problem: undocumented immigrants and issues in the states
- Explaining progressive state policy making for undocumented immigrants in the U.S. states.