Energize your meetings with laughter /
- Publication info:
- Alexandria, Va. : ASCD, c1998.
On the Shelf
Testing teacher candidates : the role of licensure tests in improving teacher quality / Committee on Assessment and Teacher Quality, Center for Education, Board on Testing and Assessment, Division on Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, National Research Council ; Karen J. Mitchell ... [et al.], editors.
LB 1762 N37 2001
- Energize your meetings with laughter / Sheila Feigelson.
- Main Author:
- Feigelson, Sheila, 1940-
- Corporate Author:
Alexandria, Va. : ASCD, 1998
- Physical Description:
ix, 106 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 101-103) and index.
Table of Contents
- Making room for laughter
- Four major types of meetings
- Announcing your meeting with flair
- Arrivals and first impressions
- Look who's here! introducing participants
- As the meeting moves : print, props, and visual aids
- Dividing into smaller groups
- Fun with food
- Breaks that invigorate
- Ending the meeting on a positive note
- The power of saying thanks
- Inviting laughter to your next meeting.