The impact of uniform laws on the protection of cultural heritage and the preservation of cultural heritage in the 21st century /
- Publication info:
- Leiden ; Boston : M. Nijhoff, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The impact of uniform laws on the protection of cultural heritage and the preservation of cultural heritage in the 21st century / edited by Toshiyuki Kono.
- Other Authors:
Leiden ; Boston : M. Nijhoff, 2010
- Physical Description:
ix, 786 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- General report / Toshiyuki Kono and Stefan Wrbka. International legal framework. Introduction/prologue
- Cultural heritage protection : a story of several beginnings, or, The pre- UNESCO period
- Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (1954)
- UNESCO Convention on the Means of Prohibiting and Preventing the Illicit Import, Export and Transfer of Ownership of Cultural Property (1970)
- Convention for the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (1972)
- UNIDROIT Convention on Stolen or Illegally Exported Cultural Objects (1995)
- Convention on the Protection of the Underwater Cultural Heritage (2001)
- Convention for the Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage (2003)
- Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions (2005)
- National legal frameworks. General issues
- Tangible cultural heritage
- Intangible cultural heritage
- Canada / Robert K. Paterson
- Croatia / Igor Gliha and Tatjana Josipović
- Czech Republic / Pavel Sturma
- Denmark / Ditlev Tamm and Anne Østrup
- France / Marie Cornu
- Germany / Kurt Siehr
- Italy / Federico Lenzerini
- Japan / Toshiyuki Kono
- Mexico / Jorge Sánchez Cordero
- Netherlands / Katja Lubina
- New Zealand/Aotearoa / Paul Myburgh
- Spain / Sofia de Salas
- Switzerland / Eva Maria Belser, Eva Rüegg and Eva Molinari
- Taiwan / Ming-Yan Shieh and Chung-Hsi Lee
- United States / James A.R. Nafziger.