IP valuation and management /
- Publication info:
- Chicago, Ill. : American Bar Association, General Practice, Solo & Small Firm Division, c2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Intellectual property litigation, 2004 update : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Intellectual Property Litigation 2004, held in Vancouver, B.C. on October 28, 2004 / course chair, Bradley J. Freedman ; faculty, Craig A. Ash ... [et al.] ; CLE lawyer, Raymond Lee.
KF 2979 A2 I584 2004
- IP valuation and management / Weston Anson.
- Main Author:
- Anson, Weston, 1942-
- Corporate Author:
Chicago, Ill. : American Bar Association, General Practice, Solo & Small Firm Division, 2010
- Other Title:
- Intellectual property valuation and management.
- Physical Description:
xvi, 297 p. : ill., forms ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- What constitutes intellectual property?
- Understanding core IP assets
- The changing nature of intellectual property and intangible assets
- Definitions of intellectual property value : the heart of the matter
- Practical IP/intangible asset valuation guidelines
- Traditional valuation methodologies
- Other valuation approaches
- How IP values and valuation are affected in an economic downturn
- Valuation issues with different types of intellectual property
- Context : when IP valuation is necessary
- IP due diligence and asset prioritization
- Management and monetization
- Licensing royalty rates in litigation and transactions
- The future of intellectual property valuation and management
- Appendixes. Appendix A. Glossary of useful valuation terms
- Appendix B. Preliminary document and information request for company XYZ
- Appendix C. Company XYZ intellectual property valuation : complete document and information request
- Appendix D. Expert report of Weston Anson (public record).