Privacy essentials : tips, traps and hot issues.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2006.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Legislative history of the Privacy act of 1974, S. 3418, Public Law 93-579 : source book on privacy / Committee on Government Operations, United States Senate, and the Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives, Subcommittee on Government Information and Individual Rights. --
KF 1262 A315 A15 1976
- Privacy essentials : tips, traps and hot issues.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2006
- Variant Title:
- At head of title: Privacy
- Item Description:
"Monday, January 23, 2006."-- Agenda page.Co-chairs: Priscilla Platt, Jennifer Dolman.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- [Estate and family law / Karon C. Bales]
- What personal information is available in litigation : some thoughts / by Jennifer Dolman
- Privacy legislation increasingly applied to charitable and non-profit organizations / by U. Shen Goh
- The year in review : 2005 Privacy Commissioners' decisions which impact business / Jeffrey A. Kaufman
- [A summary of PIPEDA findings concerning privacy issues in the workplace / M. Shelly Patel]
- [Privacy issues to consider in an insolvency context / Tracy C. Sandler and Michael De Lellis]
- The public sector privacy acts vs the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act [presentation slides] / [Denis C. Kratchanov and Priscilla Platt]
- [Enforcement mechanisms under PIPEDA / Karen E. Jackson]
- Enforcement mechanisms under PIPEDA [presentation slides] / Karen Jackson
- Privacy breaches under PHIPA : best practices for prevention and response / Lonny J. Rosen, Lad J. Kucis
- A review of 2005 Canadian private sector privacy decisions / Mark S. Hayes
- Through the looking glass : reflections on three major developments in the state of privacy in Canada 2005-2006 / Jason M. Young.