Pre-course primer : IP fundamentals.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Professional Development, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Intellectual property litigation, 2004 update : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Intellectual Property Litigation 2004, held in Vancouver, B.C. on October 28, 2004 / course chair, Bradley J. Freedman ; faculty, Craig A. Ash ... [et al.] ; CLE lawyer, Raymond Lee.
KF 2979 A2 I584 2004
- Pre-course primer : IP fundamentals.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Professional Development, 2010
- Other Title:
- Intellectual property fundamentals
- Portion of Title:
- IP fundamentals
- Item Description:
"October 4, 2010".Course leaders: P. Bradley Limpert, Carys J. Craig, R. Scott MacKendrick, Michaelle L. Wassenaar.Carys Craig & Cory Schneider's paper includes the Supreme Court of Canada decision regarding the Law Society of Upper Canada v. CCH Canadian Ltd, ... et al.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references
Table of Contents
- IP fundamentals introduction and overview [presentation slides] / by Brad Limpert
- Key patent concepts [presentation slides] / Michelle L. Wassernaar
- Key patent concepts / Michelle L. Wassernaar
- The elements of trade-marks [presentation slides] / R. Scott MacKendrick
- The essentials of copyright : a primer for the Intensive course in IP license agreements [presentation slides] / Carys Craig
- Defining the indefinable : what works are protected by copyright? / Carys Craig & Cory Schneider
- Trade secrets and confidential information [presentation slides] / by Brad Limpert.