Anson's law of contract /
- Publication info:
- Oxford ; Toronto : Oxford University Press, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The law of obligations and conditions, or, An accurate treatise, wherein is contained the whole learning of the law : concerning bills, bonds, conditions, statutes, recognizances, and defeasances ... : to which is added a table of references to all the declarations and pleadings upon bonds, &c. now extant : also another table to the forms of special conditions which lie scattered in our president [sic] books ... : with an index of the principal matters therein contained / by T.A. of Grays-Inn, Esq. --
KF 801 A92 1693
- Anson's law of contract / Sir Jack Beatson, Andrew Burrows, John Cartwright.
- Main Author:
- Anson, William Reynell, Sir, 1843-1914.
- Other Authors:
Oxford ; Toronto : Oxford University Press, 2010
- 29th ed.
- Portion of Title:
- Law of contract
- Physical Description:
xcvii, 750 p. ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- The agreement
- Consideration and promissory estoppel
- The terms of the contract
- Exemption clauses and unfair terms
- Misrepresentation and non-disclosure
- Duress, undue influence, and unconscionable bargains
- Discharge by agreement
- Discharge by frustration
- Discharge by breach
- Discharge by operation of law
- Specific remedies
- Restitutionary awards
- Limitation of actions
- Third parties
- Creation of agency
- Effect of agency
- Termination of agent's authority.