The intensive short course employment contracts and employee terminations.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Professional Development,, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The Golden handshake : hiring and firing : materials prepared for a Continuing Legal Education interactive audio conference course held in various locations in British Columbia on October 29, 1983 / course co-ordinator, Richard H. Hamilton ; instructors, G. Sidney Cross ... [et al.]. --
KF 3457 A75 G64 1983
- The intensive short course employment contracts and employee terminations.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Professional Development,, 2010
- Portion of Title:
- Employment contracts and employee terminations
- Item Description:
"September 14 & 15, 2010."Course chairs: Barry Kuretzky, Connie Reeve, Melany V. Franklin.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Negotiating and drafting key contract terms : part 1. from the term sheet onwards [presentation slides] / Lorna A. Cuthbert, Robert L. Colson
- Controlling for liability and managing risks [presentation slides] / presented by Matthew L.O. Certosimo, George J.A. Vassos
- Enforceability of restrictive covenants in employment agreements : avoiding common drafting pitfalls / Richard J. Nixon and David dos Reis
- Post employment restrictions [presentation slides] / David A. Whitten, Richard J. Nixon
- The landscape of constructive dismissal : changes in compensation, duties and work environment / by John C. Field
- Amending agreements and managing change / by M. Norman Grosman
- How to implement and enforce effective employment policies / by Carita Pereira
- Best practices in workplace investigations [presentation slides] / presented by Christine M. Thomlinson
- Just cause : building and documenting the case [presentation slides] / Jennifer Fantini, Jennifer Maurer
- Just cause in review : recent cases and trends / Jennifer M. Fantini, Jennifer E. Maurer
- Extraordinary damages and forum considerations in tough termination scenarios / presented by Loreta Zubas
- A mediators' views on wrongful dismissal mediations / Barry B. Fisher
- Rule 20 - summary judgment : tips and tactics [presentation slides] / John W. Saunders
- Changes to rule 20 / John W. Saunders, Viktoria Prokhorova.