The mob and me : wise guys and the Witness Protection Program /
- Publication info:
- New York ; Toronto : Gallery Books, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Supplementary report and recommendations on submission by Tasmanian Marriage Guidance Council Inc. relating to competence and compellability of spouses to give evidence in criminal proceedings preferred against the other spouse and certain suggestions regarding "privilege" for marriage and family counselors / Law Reform Commission. --
KF 9672 T38 1977 SUPPL.
- The mob and me : wise guys and the Witness Protection Program / John Partington with Arlene Violet.
- Main Author:
- Partington, John.
- Other Authors:
New York ; Toronto : Gallery Books, 2010
- 1st Gallery Books hardcover ed.
- Portion of Title:
- Wise guys and the Witness Protection Program
- Physical Description:
245 p. ; 25 cm.
Table of Contents
- The beginning
- New roommate
- First trial : treachery among thieves
- Christmas : the calm before the storm
- Second trial : the Godfather's turn
- Third trial : Henry Tameleo times two
- Moving on
- Banking on it
- Armored truck heists
- Running up stocks
- Another kind of social security
- Horsing around
- Burglars and bunglers
- The mob's piggybank : Union pension funds
- Uncle Sam, can you spare a dime?
- Prince of the city
- Bloody but unbowed
- Cop wannabe
- Splitting at the seams
- When witnesses want more
- Management tensions
- A surprising reinforcement