Securities law update 2010.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, c2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Securities law update 2010.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2010
- Item Description:
"Chaired by: Simon A. Romano, Amanda C. Linett.""November 22, 2010.""CLE10-0110601-A-PUB.""SKU number: CLE10-01106."--Front cover."SKU CLE10-01106"--T.p. verso.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Recent developments in shareholder activism : key lessons from the Magna decisions / Emmanuel Pressman
- Recent developments in shareholder activism [presentation slides] / Mihkel E. Voore
- TSX acquisition rules : buyer side approval arrives at TSX [presentation slides] / [Orlee Wertheim]
- At-the-market ("ATM") offerings [presentation slides] / Joshua R. Feldman
- Contracts for difference and foreign exchange contracts [presentation slides] / Julie Mansi
- Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act / [Mark L. Mandel]
- Proposed amendments to disclosure rules for mineral projects [presentation slides] / Robert Black
- National Instrument 21-101 marketplace operation
- National Instrument 23-101 trading rules
- Universal market integrity rules : rules & policies
- SEC-CFTC May 6th report summary
- IIROC announce results of regulatory review of May 6 trading in Canadian equity marketplace
- Update on forum to discuss CSA/IIROC joint consultation paper 23-404 : "Dark pools, dark orders and other developments in market structure in Canada" and next steps
- The Canadian market [chart]
- Preparation for changeover in 2011 to IFRS and Final National Instrument 52-107 acceptable accounting principles and auditing [presentation slides] / Gordon Fowler, Marion Kirsh
- Moving toward the Canadian securities regulatory authority [presentation slides] / [Patricia Callon].