Insurance law : practical guide to expert opinion under the new rules.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Corporate Subject:
- Insurance law : practical guide to expert opinion under the new rules.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2010
- Portion of Title:
- Practical guide to expert opinion under the new rules
- Item Description:
Program chairs: David Bertschi, Cynthia F. Martin."Tuesday, November 23, 2010."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : form ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- [New rules and expert opinion : practical steps to obtaining reports / Susan E. Gunter and S. Alexandre Proulx]
- New rules and expert opinions / by Stacey L. Stevens and Melanie A. Larock
- [The use of experts not retained under form 53 / Doug Wright]
- Tips in obtaining reports : an expert's perspective / by Ron Koerth
- Tips in obtaining reports : an expert's perspective [presentation slides] / Ron Koerth
- Communication with the experts : verbal, written, draft & hidden / Daniel I. Reisler ; Expert communications : disclosure of expert opinions on discovery under the new rules / Robin D. Linley, Kaley Pulfer
- How many experts do I really need : strategic use of experts under the new rules / Patrick Brown
- The expert at trial / by Catherine A. Bruder.