2010 OBA class action colloquium.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Class actions : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Class actions: the 10th platinum collectors' CLE, held in Vancouver, B.C. on February 25, 2005 / course chair. Ward K. Branch ; faculty, Donald I. Brenner ... [et al.] ; CLE program lawyer, Catherine J. Branch.
KF 8896 A75 C53 2005
Les recours collectifs en Ontario et au Québec : actes de la première Conférence Yves Pratte / sous la direction de Alain Prujiner et Jacqueline Roy = Class actions in Ontario and Québec : proceedings of the First Yves Pratte Conference / edited by Alain Prujiner et Jacqueline Roy.
KF 8896 A75 Y84 1991
- 2010 OBA class action colloquium.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2010
- Portion of Title:
- OBA class action colloquium
- Portion of Title:
- Class action colloquium
- Variant Title:
- Ontario Bar Association class action colloquium
- Item Description:
Program chairs: Kirk M. Baert, Sylvie M.T. Rogrigue."Wednesday, December 1, 2010."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Choice of law as a practical concern for national and international class actions / Kirk M. Baert and Jonathan Bida
- Post-Le?pine national class / prepared by Barry L. Glaspell
- Post-Le?pine national class : are we heading in the right direction? [presentation slides] / Barry L. Glaspell
- Managing a class action from the general counsel perspective : strategic considerations / [Adrian C. Lang, Laila Brabander and Jacqueline Degagne?]
- Sample statement of account
- Chubb Insurance Company of Canada : non-panel counsel litigation management guidelines
- Strategic considerations for a common issues trial / [Kirk M. Baert and Jody Brown]
- The class action trial : how does it work [presentation slides] / Kirk M. Baert, Wendy Matheson
- Recent developments in product liability class proceedings / Glenn Zakaib and Jeremy Martin
- Managing complex litigation in the U.S. MDL : lessons to be learned / [James M. Newland and Andrew Carvajal]
- [Recent developments in securities class actions / A. Dimitri Lascaris]
- Recent developments in securities class actions in Ontario / Steve Tenai and Nicholas Saint-Martin
- Competition law class actions in 2010 : keeping a year of "breakthroughs" in perspective / by Jon Foreman and David Williams
- Access to justice and recent employment related class proceedings / [Sean M. Grayson]
- The state of the law in employment related class proceedings [presentation slides] / Sean Grayson
- Is it a class action? : a couple of points of jurisdiction [presentation slides] / Trisha Jackson.