Law & reorder : legal industry solutions for restructure, retention, promotion & work/life balance /
- Publication info:
- Chicago, Ill. : American Bar Association, c2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The new legal philosophy and methodology "eco-ectogenics;" law office economics and management workshop handbook / [by] Frederick A. Patmon ; Theme: Expanding dimensions of black lawyers ; Workshop: Professional corporations and partnerships ; [Material for] National Bar Association, 47th Annual Convention, August 1-5, 1972, Fontainebleau Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida.
KF 315 Z9 P35
- Law & reorder : legal industry solutions for restructure, retention, promotion & work/life balance / Deborah Epstein Henry.
- Main Author:
- Henry, Deborah Epstein, 1967-
Chicago, Ill. : American Bar Association, 2010
- Portion of Title:
- Legal industry solutions for restructure, retention, promotion & work/life balance
- Variant Title:
- Law and reorder
- Physical Description:
xlii, 357 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Change is good
- The rise of new models of legal practice
- The large law firm of the future
- Redesigning lawyers' career paths
- Designing a woman-friendly employer
- Why work/life works : the business case
- Creating a work/life-friendly employer
- Making flexible and reduced-hour schedules work
- Facing FACTS : reconstructing the billable hour
- Reduced hours and other alternative cost saving measures in a recession
- Connect four : maximizing your productivity and satisfaction
- Navigating parental leave
- Flexible and reduced hours : ready, set, go!
- The ABCs of time management
- Advice for reentry lawyers and lawyers in transition
- "Blueprinting" women law students and lawyers for success
- Networking and business development for women beyond rubber chicken dinners
- Sticky gender and generational issues among women : developing advocates in women and men.