Is eating people wrong? : great legal cases and how they shaped the world /
- Publication info:
- New York : Cambridge University Press, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
|Due: Oct 27, 2019||LAW-BOOK|
On the Shelf
- Is eating people wrong? : great legal cases and how they shaped the world / Allan C. Hutchinson.
- Main Author:
- Hutchinson, Allan C., 1951-
New York : Cambridge University Press, 2011
- Portion of Title:
- Great legal cases and how they shaped the world
- Physical Description:
xi, 247 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 223-230) and index.
Table of Contents
- In praise of great cases : the big, the bad and the goodly
- Is eating people wrong? : the law and lore of the sea
- Bearing witness : in support of the rule of law
- In the hunt : power, property, and possession
- Shades of Brown : a constitutional catharsis
- A snail in a bottle : nature, neighbors, and negligence
- An aboriginal title : the lie and law of the land
- Grinding at the mill : putting limits on agreements
- Of crimes and cautions : the rights and rites of investigation
- Coming up for air : the common law at 2010.