Advanced criminal procedure in a nutshell /
- Publication info:
- St. Paul, MN : Thomson/West, c2006.
On the Shelf
- Advanced criminal procedure in a nutshell / by Mark E. Cammack, Norman M. Garland.
- Main Author:
- Cammack, Mark E.
- Other Authors:
St. Paul, MN : Thomson/West, 2006
- 2nd ed.
- Spine Title:
- Advanced criminal procedure
- Physical Description:
xlv, 505 p. ; 19 cm.
9780314158932 (pbk. : alk. paper)0314158936 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- The decision to prosecute
- Pretrial detention and release
- The preliminary hearing
- The grand jury
- Discovery and disclosure
- Time limitations
- The location of the prosecution
- Joinder and severance
- Double jeopardy
- Guilty pleas and plea bargaining
- Assistance of counsel
- The tribunal : impartial judge and jury
- The trial
- Appeal and collateral attack.