Creating healthy organizations : how vibrant workplaces inspire employees to achieve sustainable success /
- Publication info:
- Toronto : University of Toronto Press, c2010.
Peter F. Bronfman Business Library
On the Shelf
- Creating healthy organizations : how vibrant workplaces inspire employees to achieve sustainable success / Graham Lowe.
- Main Author:
- Lowe, Graham S.
Toronto : University of Toronto Press, 2010
The current global economic environment is defined by unprecedented uncertainty, a premium placed on knowledge, and the threat of future talent scarcity. Key to an organization's success under these conditions is its ability to strengthen the links between people and performance. Creating Healthy Organizations provides executives, managers, human resource professionals, and employees an action-oriented approach to forging these connections by creating and sustaining vibrant and productive workplaces.
- Physical Description:
xiv, 258 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- The healthy organization
- Beyond workplace health promotion
- How vibrant workplaces inspire employees
- Positive cultures
- Inclusive leadership
- Healthy change
- Sustainable success
- Measuring progress
- Designing a healthy organization strategy.