15th annual intellectual property law : the year of review.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Intellectual property litigation, 2004 update : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Intellectual Property Litigation 2004, held in Vancouver, B.C. on October 28, 2004 / course chair, Bradley J. Freedman ; faculty, Craig A. Ash ... [et al.] ; CLE lawyer, Raymond Lee.
KF 2979 A2 I584 2004
- 15th annual intellectual property law : the year of review.
- Corporate Author:
Law Society of Upper Canada. Continuing Professional Development. [CPD Program] (2011 : Toronto, Ont.)
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2011
- Portion of Title:
- Annual intellectual property law : the year in review
- Portion of Title:
- Intellectual property law : the year in review
- Variant Title:
- Fifteenth annual intellectual property law : the year of review
- Meeting Name:
Intellectual Property Law
- Item Description:
"Chaired by: Toronto, Andrea Rush, January 13, 2011.""Ottawa, Robert A. MacDonald, January 14, 2011.""CLE10-0010601-A-PUB.""SKU CLE11-00106."--T.p. verso.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- [Patents : 2010 in review / Ronald E. Dimock ... [et al.]]
- Update on patents 2011 [presentation slides] / Steven Garland
- [Trade-mark update / Cynthia Rowden and Wynnie Chan]
- Canadian copyright, design and related legislation and jurisprudence : 2010 / Glen Bloom ... [et al.] ; presented by Glen Bloom and Barry Sookman
- IP year in review : Federal Court rules update [presentation slides] / Jonathan Stainsby
- Federal Court rules update / by Christopher Van Barr and Tushar Tangri
- [Issues that keep in-house counsel awake at night / L. Marisia Campbell, Keith Hunt]
- Federal Court 2010 in review : view from the bench [presentation slides] / Roger T. Hughes.