Engaging unionized employees : employee morale and productivity /
- Publication info:
- Aurora, Ont. : Canada Law Book, c2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Engaging unionized employees : employee morale and productivity / Blaine Donais.
- Main Author:
- Donais, Blaine, 1960-.
Aurora, Ont. : Canada Law Book, 2010
- Physical Description:
x, 162 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Why engage unions in employee engagement?
- The role of unions in the workplace
- Understanding how unions operate
- Five levels of union involvement
- When does involvement work?
- Getting started with engagement through involvement
- Appendix: Designing and implementing an involvement strategy.