Brave new world : building a thriving trusts and estates practice in the 21st century.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Brave new world : building a thriving trusts and estates practice in the 21st century.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2011
- Portion of Title:
- Building a thriving trusts and estates practice in the 21st century
- Item Description:
At head of title: Trusts & estates law.Program chairs: Susan J. Stamm, Melanie A. Yach."Institute 2011 of Continuing Professional Development.""Thursday, February 3, 2011."--Front cover.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Planning for disabled beneficiaries : how recent legislative amendments have changed estate planning / Nimali D. Gamage
- The role of social media in marketing an estates and trusts practice / Suzana Popovic-Montag and Sarah Halsted
- [The role of social media in marketing an estates and trusts practice [presentation slides] / Suzana Popovic-Montag and Terry Fallis]
- The impact of divorce, remarriage and common law relationships on estate planning / by Daniel Melamed and Lindsay Mills
- Limitation periods for demand promissory notes : the legacy of Hare v. Hare / by Ed Esposto
- Remedies for losses to trust investment portfolios / [Sean Lawler]
- The role of collaborative law in resolving estate disputes / by Clare E. Burns
- Making sense of cost awards in estate and guardianship litigation : a witch's brew? / by Justin W. de Vries
- Costs : discretion, proportionality, access to justice, and other considerations / [Kimberly A. Whaley]
- Costs and the new order : clear as mud / Jane E. Martin.