Not in my house : fulfilling your privacy mandate.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Legislative history of the Privacy act of 1974, S. 3418, Public Law 93-579 : source book on privacy / Committee on Government Operations, United States Senate, and the Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives, Subcommittee on Government Information and Individual Rights. --
KF 1262 A315 A15 1976
- Corporate Subject:
- Not in my house : fulfilling your privacy mandate.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2011
- Portion of Title:
- Fulfilling your privacy mandate
- Other Title:
- Privacy law : not in my house! : fulfilling your privacy mandate
- Item Description:
At head of title: Privacy law.Program chairs: Sara Azargive, K. Paige Backman, Howard Simkevitz."Thursday, February 3, 2011."--Front cover."The 36th Annual OBA Institute, Continuing Professional Development."--Front cover.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : 1 form ;c28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- [Anti-spam and privacy legislative update / submitted by Andy Kaplan-Myrth]
- Privacy regulatory decisions & guidance update [presentation slides] / Adam Kardash
- Workplace information and privacy in Canada : here and now and into the future / by Dan Michaluk
- Workplace privacy here and now [presentation slides] / Dan Michaluk
- Privacy breaches : impact, notification and strategic plans / K. Paige Backman
- CCO's privacy breach management program [presentation slides] / Pamela Spencer
- Privacy breach report