Corporate changes and avoiding charity compliance problems.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Charities and not-for-profit organizations conference : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Charities and Not-for-Profit Law Conference, held in Vancouver, B.C. on October 22, 2004 / course chair, Robert G. Kuhn ; faculty, James M. Bond ... [et al.] ; program lawyer, Raymond Lee.
KF 1388 A75 C42 2004
- Corporate changes and avoiding charity compliance problems.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2011
- Other Title:
- Charity and not-for-profit law : corporate changes and avoiding charity compliance problems
- Item Description:
At head of title: Charity and not-for-profit law.Program chairs: Mark Blumberg, Barbro E. Stalbecker-Pountney."Institute 2011 of Continuing Professional Development.""Thursday, February 3, 2011."--Cover."The 36th Annual OBA Institute, Continuing Professional Development."--Front cover.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Ontario's new Not-for-Profit Corporations Act : bring Ontario's legislation into the twenty-first century [presentation slides] / [Allen Doppelt]
- Canada Not-for-Profit Corporations Act : how do I get there from here? [presentation slides] / [Coleen Kirby]
- CRA's charity regulation overview / Danie Huppé-Cranford]
- Top receipting concerns for Canadian registered charities / by Mark Blumberg
- Receipting 101 : top receipting concerns for Canadian registered charities [presentation slides] / Mark Blumberg
- Canadian charity legal checklist / by Mark Blumberg
- [Dangerous opinions : legal and ethical issues with legal opinions on charity law and the Income Tax Act / David Thompson].