The six-minute commercial leasing lawyer 2011.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The six-minute commercial leasing lawyer 2011.
- Corporate Author:
Law Society of Upper Canada. Continuing Professional Development. [CPD Program] (2011 : Toronto, Ont.)
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2011
- Portion of Title:
- Commercial leasing lawyer 2011
- Variant Title:
- 6 minute commercial leasing lawyer 2011
- Meeting Name:
Six-Minute Commercial Leasing Lawyer
- Item Description:
Chaired by: Ronald A. Goldenberg, William (Bill) Rowlands."February 16, 2011.""CLE11-0020601-A-PUB.""SKU Number: CLE11-00206."--Cover.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- BOMA 2010 office standard and new BOMA 2010 retail standard / J.E. Dennis Daoust
- The impact of international financial reporting standards (IFRS) on commercial leases and operating cost recoveries / Joseph Grignano
- Real estate practice guide / Law Society ; Donald V. Thompson]
- Practice management issues / Jeanne Banka
- Independent legal advice in lease transactions / Abraham Costin
- Acting for the small tenant on a small lease / Stephen Posen
- Storefront leasing issues / by David R. Thompson and Karsten Lee
- Issues in medical office leasing / Matthew German
- Leasing to charities and non-profit organizations / John R. Dow
- Common area and building security issues / Oliver J. Hobday
- Realty tax allocation (the Indigo case) / Christina Kobi
- Kick out clauses / Monty Warsh
- "Looking above and below the space" / David N. Ross
- Estoppel certificates / prepared by Mordecai Bobrowsky
- Gift cards : how do retailer cards and shopping cards work? : what is the legislative framework? : how does a lease document need to deal with them? / Sunita V. Mahant
- Arbitrating renewal rent : drafting the appropriate renewal arbitration provision / by Barbara L. Grossman
- What every leasing lawyer should know about the Occupiers' Liability Act / Cheryl Woodin & Natalie Hetmanczuk
- What every leasing lawyer should know about the Occupiers' Liability Act [presentation slides] / Cheryl Woodin
- [Repair and Storage Liens Act] / by Harvey M. Haber
- How an expropriation can impact a lease / Julie Robbins and Michael Toshakovski
- Not just another Ron Engineering redux : the legal implications of Tercon Contractors / Jeffrey W. Lem
- Are landlords getting tougher? / Sheldon Disenhouse.