Commercial priorities for real estate and business lawyers 2011.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Debt security instruments : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar presented at the 1981 Mid-Winter Meeting of the Legal Profession in British Columbia, February, 1981 / course co- ordinator, J. Thomas English ; leaders, B. O'N. Dryvynsyde ... [et al.].
KF 1050 A2 D42 1981 V.2
- Commercial priorities for real estate and business lawyers 2011.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2011
- Item Description:
"Chaired by: Craig A. Mills.""February 24, 2011.""CLE11-0021101-A-PUB.""SKU CLE11-00211."--T.p. verso.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Interaction between the PPSA and BIA / by Jane O. Dietrich and Denise A. Williams
- Interaction between the PPSA and BIA [presentation slides] / presented by Jane O. Dietrich
- Priority of Bank Act security versus PPSA security / Sanjeeev Mitra
- Super-priority charges in insolvency proceeedings / by George Benchetrit and Maya Poliak
- Super-priority charges [presentation slides] / presented by George Benchetrit
- Deemed trusts : the riddle revisited / [Jonathan Wigley]
- Perfection of a security interest / Vera DaRe
- Fixtures / Rosemary A. Fisher
- Special considerations for collateral provided by third parties / by Joseph J. Bellissimo
- Special considerations for collateral provided by third parties [presentation slides] / Joseph J. Bellissimo
- Inventory financing / Edward M. Hyer
- Disclaimer of contracts and leases under the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act and Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act / [Michael Valente]
- Marshalling : a remedy for a junior creditor / by Tushara N. Weerasooriya and Stevie O'Brien
- Landlord remedies against a receiver or trustee during occupancy / Linda Galessiere
- Issues of enforcement of security in cases involving real and personal property / Katherine McEachern.