Evidentiary challenges for criminal lawyers 2011.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Evidentiary challenges for criminal lawyers 2011.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2011
- Item Description:
"Chaired by: Janet Leiper.""February 12, 2011.""CLE11-0020101-A-PUB.""SKU CLE11-00201."--T.p. verso.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Table of Contents
- Admissibility of statements of the accused at the instance of the defence / [Timothy E. Breen]
- [Prior consistent statements by an accused : new frontiers of admissibility? / James W.I. Lockyer]
- References re: narrative and demeanour / Shayne G. Kert, Howard C. Rubel
- [Challenging the pre-sentence report (R. v. Junkert) : why the decision matters / Martin M. Herman]
- The rule in Browne v. Dunn : a basic review / [Anthony Moustacalis]
- [Yumnu (jury tampering cases : what's next?) / Susan M. Chapman]
- Evidentiary ethical issues / [Paul Burstein]
- Challenging disclosure in wiretap cases : investigative briefs and Crown over-editing / by Adam S. Boni, Joseph Giuliana, and Daniel C. Santaro
- Evidence, the Internet and the limits of judicial notice [presentation slides] / Robin Parker & James Stribopoulos
- Section 146 statements under the YCJA [presentation slides] / Lisa Pomerant and Emma Rhodes.